Pregnant and alone *long post*

Stephanie

I'm 29 weeks pregnant with my rainbow baby and while I should be the happiest I've ever been I'm completely miserable. I haven't spoken to my babys father in over a week and since I've been pregnant hes just gotten more and more distant. In the beginning of our relationship everything was amazing. He was everything I was looking for. He treated me like a queen and constantly told me how much he loved me and wanted to marry me and have a family with me. Lies. I've been dealing with this pregnancy alone. He hasn't been to any appointments and now we dont even talk. I never thought he would do this to me and I dont know what to do anymore. I'm tired of reaching out to him first. I'm tired of the excuses as to why he hasn't been around. I'm just tired. All I wanted was to be happy and enjoy my pregnancy and I cant even do that. And with the holidays coming up and seeing couples everywhere it seems a million times harder being alone. Sorry this is so long. I just needed to get this off my chest