Treated like a blow up doll 🤦

Is it just me or does anyone elses SO treat them like a blow up doll? I only say it like that because I will kiss and touch in him everywhere and I actually get really turned on by giving oral but all I get from him is kisses when I ask for one and penetration. He doesn't kiss or touch on my body, he's never even attempted clitoral stimulation even after I told him having an orgasm from just penetration wasn't possible for me , has no interest in my breasts. No interest in giving or receiving oral. Our sex life is basically me getting him hard and fucking whether I'm wet and ready or not because he does nothing to get me ready and doesn't allow me to do things to him that turn me on. I feel so unattractive. I'm 5'8 and 170 pounds I was 190 last January when we started seeing each other and back then it seemed like the only thing he liked about me was my ass. I lost weight and was happy about it because I've felt ugly for so long and alot of it had to do with my weight but with the weight loss I lost my ass so he doesn't touch me anymore and has made comments about it being smaller. I want to lose some more and tone up put some muscle on and look better but even then I don't feel like he will be any different with me.sorry for this unorganized mess I'm just so sad and feel so unattractive have no idea how to make it better. Just gonna keep going the way it is I guess no orgasms for me, I don't get to feel wanted or beautiful I just exist.