Story time šŸ˜Š

So before I start this I wanna give a disclaimer sorry but itā€™s gonna be a longggg story so if you arenā€™t into these type of post just keep scrolling šŸ˜Š

So, I had this guy Bestfriend his name was josh. Josh and I became super close! He was about 5 years older than me (I was 19 he was 24) but we were fairly close I mean our kids hung out together weā€™d go out to eat hanging out, heā€™d pick me and my child up and take us out and just be there for me whenever I needed him. In the beginning he did like me I had let him down because I didnā€™t see him like that and so our friendship went on and I met one of his friends! Her name was mia she was really cool she was fun to hang with and she became a really good friend of mine as well! So we were like the 3 Bestfriend group. Well josh ended up telling me that Mia and him actually use to hook up and that she was his ā€œsugar mommaā€ he would use her card and her car whenever he wanted but he cut it and just decided they were better off as Bestfriends! Josh had actually moved into our mutual friend Tonyā€™s house and then mia moved in too but her and josh shared a room Iā€™m telling yā€™all this because it will come into play later in this story. Sooo me and joshā€™s friendship went on for almost a year I wanna say, and one day he picked me up and we went to eat and I just started looking at him differently like he looked sooo cute to me I was like uh oh Iā€™m catching feelings, but I didnā€™t want to tell him that so I tried to smoothly get my foot out of the friend zone so I approached him in a different way a more flirty way and I told him ā€œhey I wanna be a little more than friends but still be friendsā€ I think he took that the wrong way or maybe I just worded it the wrong way but we ended up being friends with benefits šŸ˜‚. So about after a week of the fwb thing he wanted to actually start talking and see where things went he clearly told me not to get my hopes up! Which I didnā€™t. He told mia about us messing around and talking and she was cheering us on! She wanted him to be with me she thought we were perfect together. So this all happened close to Christmas so before Christmas <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">Eve</a> and all that he asked me to be his girlfriend and me and mia were so excited! Our kids were really close (he had two I had one) we spent a lot of time together as well and I felt like this was right that I was now dating my Bestfriend cause they always say ā€œmarry your Bestfriendā€ right? Well after a week of dating a lot of things occurred which Iā€™m going to tell yā€™all, remember how I said me and him spend a lot of time together? Thatā€™s slowly started to fade it was like only seeing each other one day out of the weekend or 2 days out the weekend he didnā€™t work so I didnā€™t understand why he didnā€™t wanna see me? Didnā€™t pay much mind to it. After that one his children had a birthday party coming up and he invited me and my child to go it was out of town about 2 hours away from our small town so he took his car and took one of his kids and his sister and her child, in the other car it was me and mia and my child and his other child. So we go to this party everything is great he introduced me to his ex and we actually got along really well she liked me a lot! So why am I telling yā€™all all these details? Iā€™ll tell you why. After the party his two kids went back with their mom and we left we went to eat and so we get to this restaurant and Iā€™m sitting down my child is sitting down in the middle of me and josh and I could tell my child was getting really close to josh. (Sidenote josh had dated other girls with kids and because of that he didnā€™t want another child getting attached to him because he hated hurting them when the relationship ended) so after we finish eating mia took off back to town and me and josh and his sister and her baby and my child went back to joshs parents house which was 35 maybe 45 minutes away from our town so we spend the night BUT, before me and josh fall asleep he starts telling me how he cares about me a lot of course, BUT that he didnā€™t want to hurt my child or his children because he cared about them more than us which I understood you know and then he hits me with ā€œI donā€™t think we should spend that much time together anymore all of us together Iā€™m not breaking up with you but I think itā€™s for the best for the kidsā€ so I tried my best to be understanding we went to bed the next morning I felt really off, like it was almost like God telling me to snap out of it! Fast forward a couple more days Iā€™m hanging out with josh and I notice mia is being really weird towards me for what reason? I do not know. So joshs phone starts going off and I answer it because he was in the kitchen and its a lady telling me that josh was approved for his apartment and I ask josh about it and josh was like ā€œyeah Iā€™m getting my own place itā€™s getting too crowded in hereā€, So I ignore it and we have a pretty big friend group everyone is close so one day we all go out for drinks! And so, one of the girls I was friends with was there we use to be close (not anymore) she got super drunk she couldnā€™t drive so we lived really close by each other so I was just going to stay the night with her and make sure she got home okay, so we leave right? And mia and josh and our friends stay, and they ended up all drunk as well. So when I got home the next morning I was telling my mom about the night we had and she looked at me funny, and Iā€™ll never forget this she looked at me and said ā€œbaby, I love you but youā€™re being blinded right now by what you think is love open your eyes and think about what you just saidā€ and I was in such confusion like what?! What do you mean? And she told me ā€œyou really think josh and mia went home together drunk slept in the same bed and nothing happened?ā€ And I was like ā€œyes they would never mess around behind my back!ā€ Cause you know I trusted them like they would NEVER EVER do that that me! A couple days go by josh is acting weird, josh had texted me telling me him and mia were going out of town to visit her brother and he was taking his kids with him and I was like ā€œohhhh well okay? Have fun I guess.ā€ But yā€™all something hit me in that moment like nahhhh something ainā€™t right here I tried to brush it off because like I said josh had been really close with me too before we got together. So they come back right, and my friend at the time wanted to go over to Tonyā€™s house because every Friday was game night at Tonyā€™s! So we get ready and I ask josh if he was going to be there he replied with ā€œme and mia are gonna see a movieā€ and Iā€™m like ā€œhmmm okay well I guess text me later.ā€ So me and my friend get there to Tonyā€™s and everyone starts asking whereā€™s josh at and I told them where he was and yā€™all the look on everyoneā€™s face was like priceless they literally looked at me like if I was stupid. So one of the older girls in our group (she was at least 38) pulled me outside and was like ā€œhunny do you not see whatā€™s going on?ā€ & I was genuinely confused at what she was even talking about? So next day I start getting this ugly feeling like it was God telling me something. So I broke up with him and right after I regretted it I felt like I made a big mistake and I wanted him back but he was deadset on us not getting back together. He said we needed time apart still before we even try anything again so yeah I waited... a month passed still nothing. Well game night happened again and Tonyā€™s mom had lived there with all them and she told me that mia and josh had actually been taking showers together and Iā€™m looking at her & I just feel my whole body go cold and I was speechless like no? Not josh and mia. No way, mia would never! She said she loved me I was her Bestfriend what do you mean?! So as you can imagine I felt really hurt and angry and for awhile I couldnā€™t believe it. The first 2 months after the break up was the hardest for me I felt so broken and hurt but I knew God had something better for me and I stayed single I committed myself to God and I had a relationship with him first before I even thought about letting another guy into my life, of course I had dates and stuff but I never connected with any of them to have a second date. Iā€™m currently in a relationship now and Iā€™m as happy as Iā€™ve ever been heā€™s really something special and heā€™s nothing like Iā€™ve ever had and heā€™s everything I couldā€™ve hoped for heā€™s everything Iā€™ve prayed for. Now if youā€™re wondering what happened to josh and mia? Well, that apartment he was getting? It was for mia and josh šŸ˜Š and theyā€™re expecting a baby, no shade nor any hate towards them Iā€™m happy theyā€™re happy I wish them the best Iā€™m no longer bitter or angry I completely let that go. Well guys thatā€™s my story. To show yā€™all that when one journey ends another one begins and you just never know who God will surprise you with! Sometimes youā€™ll wonder why did this happen to me? Why did I have to go through that relationship, why did he hurt me, why did she betray me like that? Trust that God allows things to happen for a reason I see this as a blessing, josh wasnā€™t the person I thought he was and mia, well mia wasnā€™t the type of friend I thought she was and thatā€™s okay! If theyā€™re happy together then thatā€™s great, if thatā€™s who God wanted him to be with then Iā€™m all for it! 2019 taught me a lot, Iā€™ve grown a lot as a person and spiritually, and Iā€™m in a much better headspace. If yā€™all wanna know more stories I got lmk I can definitely do that! I love telling my stories because I had a crazy life! Anyways goodnight yā€™all! ā¤ļø