Family issues

My husband and i been together 3 years & half. He has some type of bipolar disorder been told by Sil whos a psychologist and ive seen the signs he does not take meds. Well be getting insurance soon and im going to make the appt asap. We had our first baby 2 months ago hes impatient with her is rough with her when she cries and makes fun of her calls her names tells her to shut her face when sje cries but he says hes playing i dont like it. I have a SS and when hes over he favors him over the top best dad but treats my daughter like this? Hes treats me like shit yells at me and gets mad for no reason i asked him to finish making lasagna because i saw the baby getting fussy and i didnt want him to swaddle her because he gets frustrated and does it rough where she cries more and he gets mad for asking him to do that like how tf you expect me to do everything and i put the baby down i try talking to him and he told me to stfu and dont talk to him i come with my baby in the room and i hear him laughing and spending time with SS i mean thats ok but why does he treat me and the baby like this and my ss like gold its not fair it hurts me.