Needing advice/outside views on my man.

Paige

Recently, my boyfriend of 2.5 years lost his mom about 4 months ago, and ever since then things have been so different. He is short and rude to me quit often and It is getting to the point where if I say/do anything he gets upset with me for no reason. He seems to hate the world. I don’t know what truly is causing this issue. But I feel like it started around the time of his moms death. I try talking to him about the way he is making me feel and he truly looses himself and doesn’t listen to me.

I just do not know how much longer I can put myself through a relationship where I am not being loved the way I should be. I try to love him the best I can and tell him all the time. We have a beautiful home we rent together and pets, i really want this to go back to our other, “normal”.

Myself and his sister have tried talking to him about going to see someone/get something to help cope with the loss. We go over to their house often and go out with his family. They see how he treats me and they do not approve. He use to never be like this.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? What needed to be done to resolve this issue?

Thanks you!