I have no clue what to do with my life career wise

I'm gunna keep this short.....I feel lost. I'm 21, didn't go to college because I'm 100% on my own so I've been paying rent, car bills, phone bills, ect since i was 19 and affording college is 100% out of the question for me. Yes i know about loans....but HELL no. I have to work full time to afford to live so i don't even have time for college, it would be a complete waste of money. I can't live with family to save money because i have no family as an option. It's just me and my boyfriend living together.

My problem is i Don't know how to keep growing, college is not an option right now, and I can't really get a good job without a degree. And the problem is i have no idea what i even want to do. I've been trying to choose a career since i was 17 and i still haven't. I try out the idea of different jobs and research, but nothing is worth my interest. I can't find anything i can see myself doing for life (or at least for a while). TBH i just want to be a stay at home mom. I feel kind of lost and just stuck