Everyone got a raise

So my boyfriend was talking about work yesterday and told me how his boss was telling everybody to their face that they got a raise. There are some new hires who haven’t even been there a month and apparently they got a raise. My boyfriend then said his boss never told him to his face that he got a raise, so he thinks he’s the only one in the store who didn’t get one. I said it was fucked up, and he needs to say something. He said he was going to if he didn’t see anything on this paycheck.

Boss literally went to every single person who works in the store and told them that they got a raise, except my boyfriend. What is this bullshit? My boyfriend has been working at that store since August of this year and you’re telling me he didn’t get a raise but the new hires did?

Don’t wanna sound like THAT girl, but there’s a guy who he works with who doesn’t do jack shit. My boyfriend messaged me last week saying he had to stay late to cover a closing shift because his boss had to YELL AT THIS GUY because he was slacking and being a lazy POS. My boyfriend also covers peoples shifts, hasn’t missed a day of work since being hired, and I HAVE been there when he’s working, and he’s busting his ass off helping customers quickly 🤷‍♀️ So yeah, I think he’s pretty deserving of a raise if this lazy POS is getting one for doing absolutely nothing.