Is this okay?

So idk where start.. so if this sound jumpy I am sorry. Month ago my sister baby daddy crashed they car (only car) she ends up moving in with us. It’s been hell. Everybody fighting and can’t get along. Their is 8 of us in the house and my sister is 30 years old. I work 2 jobs back to back all the time and I am only 18 year. She work 1 part time. Has no motivation to get another one or look for one. Last night we was discussing how we wanted to do Christmas. Will.. this is how it went. My brother and I aren’t getting any gifts due the fact my mom can’t afford them cause of everybody living in our house. My sister doesn’t pay for anything and still finds ways to spend money when she shouldn’t like she spent 100+ other week just at topgolf when she should be saving for a car. My mom won’t do anything cause she “an adult.” Anyways, when was talking about Christmas this is how went” my sister kids will get all the expensive gifts from us and my sister just has to buy them clothes and shoes.” For instants, My mom buying my nephew a Tv, I have to buy him a laptop and my brother has get him some PS4 thing, my sister just has buy him clothes. Some thing goes with my 2 other kids. I have buy my niece something around 100 to make even for both. They are 11 year old twins and the other one is 19 month. My mom wants go half on one this kid truck toys with me. When I Don’t Cause I already have bought Him an educational desk. Best part I think is.. my mom can’t buy us gift too cause she helping pay for my sister car... she putting 1,000+ down. Her dad is putting 500 down.. she putting Down maybe 500 or not even that. I might be missing details.. let me know..

Vote below to see results!