I don’t know if to transfer 1 or 2 embryos

It’s such a hard decision.

I have done one fresh <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a> cycle which failed. I am now undergoing my first frozen FET.

We have the choice to put 1 or 2, 5 day blastocysts back in and I can’t decide. We have 6, 4/5AA embryos frozen.

I am 29 and my husband is 31 and have unexplained infertility. Been trying for over 2 years. My dads an identical twin and my grandmother is a twin.

I would prefer not to have twins and it would be such hard work but I am desperate to have a baby so any will do, it’s just if I would have to choose.

If it doesn’t work I am then thinking will I regret not putting 2 in.

What would you do?