Is this a conversation or deal breaker?

J

So I split up with my boyfriend of 3 months on monday. Hardest thing I've ever done in my life as I've never considered myself falling in love till him.

What I'm wondering is if I should attempt to talk it out with him, I miss him so much it's so sore.

I broke up with him because he would get frustrated with me over the little things like getting the wrong time for a train or forgetting to message him back when I'm out. I also felt like my opinions were less valid to him because of my alternative upbringing. In an argument about religion (we have very different views, he's atheist and I'm pagan) he would bring up that I was "the girl who believes in fairies". Also when I was talking about my struggle with dissociating which is a symptom of anxiety which causes you to mentally detach from your surroundings, he made a joke about how I need to do my memory puzzles. I obviously didn't take it as a joke because it's really personal and I wouldn't tell anyone that I was struggling normally so I said that's like telling a depressed person to cheer up, not helpful. And he told me that it wasn't the same because there is something chemically wrong with a depressed persons brain - He obviously did no research on my disorder.

I just wonder is this something I should talk to him about and try work through or are these red flags??

Vote below to see results!