Should I just cut my dad off?

Hi guys, with thanksgiving tomorrow and Christmas coming soon, I’m really wondering if I should bother calling my dad. To make a long story short, me and him don’t really talk. The only time I ever hear from him is when I call him, and otherwise I don’t hear a word from him at all for the rest of the year, I usually call him on holidays but that’s legit the only time I talk to him. His wife hates me, so he doesn’t talk to me anymore. Part of his issue was also me moving out at 18, but I did what I did for a reason, because I had to do what was best for me, and living with him and my stepmom was not leading me in a good direction. So I guess what I’m asking is, should I really bother calling my dad for the holidays anymore if he doesn’t even bother contacting me? The phone rings both ways, and honestly I dread even calling him for a couple minutes, it’s so depressing and ruins my whole day honestly. He really couldn’t care less about anything to do with me so, should I really just stop trying? I don’t want anything to do with him at this point but after 4 years of this bullshit I still feel so torn.