I feel like absolute shit bc of my bfs "need"

Olivia

So Long story short, I started anxiety medication (zoloft) … Which has drove my sex drive down completely. Last time I tried to have sex i started breaking down and crying as it was slipping in, not because it hurt, but because I was sad and stressed. I feel pressured and theres a lot going on in my life rn. I love having sex with my boyfriend, but lately I feel he's pressuring me about sex. He'll constantly throw himself on me, because he's horny and we havent had sex in a while. but because of that pressure I don't want to do it. It makes me feel worse. And he says it hurts his feelings that my sex drive is down, but I don't want to have sex when im pressured like that. IDK WHAT TO DO😩😭because then i feel like complete shit for hurting his feelings, ive talked to him about it and he doesn't understand what im trying to get through to him. Im Sorry if this doesnt make sense to you, it doesnt rly to me either. Please help though i feel like such a shitty person all because my bfs horny and im not...