I have a boyfriend now...

I have a boyfriend now. My first actually. I’ve talked to other guys and maybe technically dated a kid in 5th grade but he’s my first actual boyfriend and I love him. I’m 14 and he’s 15 and we live pretty far apart and he gets into a lot of trouble so he’s grounded a lot. He was my friend first and I loved him as a friend even though we’d never met. This whole thing pretty much started because I sent him a nude. A friendly one😂 it was a joke because he was a rare tits>ass dude. And so I sent them. While he still had a girlfriend. Two nights I think later I’m tipsy and he’s on acid. He doesn’t do drugs unless he’s stressed or sad and he was really sad because one of his best friends died so he took some acid to numb the pain. He wanted to text someone I guess and I was up. His girlfriend also hadn’t really been there for him, she put no effort in their relationship and ignored his calls and texts for days because she was “busy”. So I was awake and he was texting me and I’m not quite sure how but it somehow turned into talking about how and how much we wanted to fuck each other. It was one of the best nights of my life and six days later on Halloween I met him for the first time. And it wasn’t awkward at all. It felt like we’d known each other for a long time. And we’d already said I love you before we met so that was already out of the way ig. He came over my house and I got my first kiss, my first hickeys, my first make out session, and my first time being eaten out. Three days later he comes over again and he eats me out again and I give him an amazing BJ and I swallowed which made me feel amazing😂. I felt slightly bad because he didnt break up with his girlfriend until after I met him the first two times but I don’t really care because she was a dick. B ut then like a week later he got into a fight and he was grounded for a while and I wasn’t able to go to his homecoming with him which was gonna be perfect because we were gonna ditch and go to this spot he called the clay pit along with an abandoned theater that would’ve been amazing and I planned to loose my virginity without being scared my parents were gonna walk in on me. But it didnt happen. During that time I didn’t talk to him at all for 6 days. It was horrible because he was my only friend I talked to everyday. I’m really lonely. But that’s another thing on its own. And then one day my phone vibrates and I realize it’s him calling me. I answer and I fucking die because I was waiting for him for so long and I was fucking dying I missed him so much. It took a while after that, he was still grounded but he was able to steal his phone for the day. And then just one day ago he came over my house even though my face was still swollen from my wisdom tooth extraction but he ate me out some more and I sucked his dick for a bit and let him cum in my mouth. And he tried to fuck me but he couldn’t fit inside I didn’t know what was wrong. So now we’re here. And I really do want to fuck him and I’m scared of getting pregnant and my mom probably won’t get me birth control because she’s christian and idk how to get him inside of me. I really love this kid and he’s been there for me at my darkest hours and he’s gone through so much, much more than anyone should be going through And I’m glad he found someone who loves him as much as he loves them. If anybody has any advice about anything or just to reply please reply. Thank you and have an amazing day.