Unpopular opinion 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ thoughts on this

Guys, I swear most men I’ve encountered are so shit in some form to their girls.

I know this is such a big comment to make but from what I’ve seen of guys they all talk shit when they’re with there mates.

For instance one guy at work is getting married soon legit less than a few months and he hints to his other mate to check out this girl.

I swear guys disrespect their girls so much and talk about how hot other girls are behind there woman’s back.

Some guy has a girlfriend and his snapping me saying I’m cute.

I mean I’m sure there is 1% of guys out there that don’t do this shit.

Not to mention me and my friends went to the club recently and one guy was hitting on my friend turned out he had a girl friend that my other friend knew of - she would’ve never of known that otherwise.

These men are 🐷 and I swear I’m not just saying this. From what I’ve seen I’m like what the actual ffff.

I met a guy two years ago and I thought he was so different to every other guy but turns out he was the same anyways

So what’s your opinions guys 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ maybe you have the complete different view. I want to hear tour side tho cause I’ve had a hella bad experience or maybe I expect too much