Respect. Feelings. Oh My

Raven

Okay everyone who stops to read my little humble post. Thank You😊 Let's jump in..

Now me and my boyfriend have been rocky lots of ups and downs. Who hasnt? That just comes with the relationship. Now that has nothing to do with what we're talking about.

So my bestfriend is single but she's talking to this guy. She texted me about new year's <a href="https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glow.android.eve">eve</a> plans. I said I'm up for anything with the inclusion of the boys. Her response was. "😬 I wasn't including men in my plans." So I was like you think your man gone let you do hoodrat shit on new years. She comes back, "Lmfao you think ima worry about what a n*** think he finna "LET" me do." "Yeah, not about to let a man tell me what I can or can't do. Lol

Your bf cares?" (I can tell she's a little triggered)

So I replied, "He's never been a fan of the whole club scene. So I try and be respective of his feelings about that" so her response "Definitely would just do what I want, as long as it's not disrespectful lol. " told her you gotta take in his feelings too. "But that would never stop me from doing what I want lol.

I'm doing whatever I want to do, as long as I'm not threatening our relationship. We good. " now I see her point long as it's trust and all that yeah yeah....I told her I do what I want when i want but some areas are more sensitive then others.

Now I know know she's triggered...

"Negative. Lol I hope whoever I date fully understands, I'm doing wtf I want. And trusts me & I them b/c the day a n*** try to tell me he not letting me go/do something... we fighting, possibly breaking up. " it's 3am my time I dont feel like arguing so I said to his their own..

I didn't feel like explaining or arguing it's 3am and I'm trying to watch my Sugar Rush.

What I'm getting at is... I take my mans feeling into account. Now he had never told me where I can or cannot go. When we first got together I was still on that going out every weekend you know the turn up TURN UP. We had a talk about how he viewed what I was doing and how he felt. I didn't know until he really said something. I just looked at it like yeah now I have to think about someone else's feelings in certain situations. Not him policing me.

Now...i what to hear from the ladies or if there is a man on here👀 let me hear you too