Kinda Just A Rant 🙁

Rickee

So yesterday I was 12 days late for my period and I’m not gonna lie I was getting pretty happy thinking maybe this time I’ll get BFP . But then it came on and I feel so defeated and stupid for even getting excited it’s like my body alway fail me I just been trying for so long and NOTHING!! MY husband has a daughter already and I been raising her since she was a infant and I love her more than anything in world I love being her mother and I see how happy she make my husband. And I jus wanna make him happy in the same way.. My husband comes from a large family EVERYBODY has kids BUT ME Even his young siblings and younger cousins. Me and him been together almost 10 year and he has a 7 year old so naturally people reaction is to ask so when are y’all having a baby. And that question always just make me feel some much worse about my self because it’s like I’m trying I’m really am..

I just cry in bathroom every now and again just to help me cope with it. I never really have anybody to talk to about it because no one really know how I really feel or can relate my husband try’s but you never been a women that can’t conceive before so it’s like you just don’t get it and every other female I’m close to have children... Thanks for listening guy!! BABY DUST TO EVERYBODY ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨