Eyebrow advice for beginner

L

Okay so I'm sorry for how haggard my eyebrows are right now 🤦‍♀️ lol but I'm trying to just let them grow for a bit because over the years I think I've over plucked so I'm trying to let them fill in as much as they will. My eyebrows are fairly bare in the front and at the tail even when shaped properly. Honestly think they look more bare in person than in this picture. I have basically no experience at filling them in but I want to start. The only thing I've ever done is use a little eyeshadow but finding the right shade is tough because mine are a very dark neutral brown. A lot of the eyebrow shades I see either look too close to black or there's too much red tone to match mine. In person they are a lot cooler of a tone than they look in this picture, I think it's just my phone camera. Any product and/or technique recommendations? I definitely don't want to do anything SUPER bold. Leaning toward more of a natural look, but I definitely want it to be noticeable if that makes sense. Also, when I do go to get them shaped do you prefer waxing, threading, etc? Any advice would be great!