Long post... Advice

So, my other half, I think is lazy! This is my typical day : Get up, make baby bottle. My other half will then feed our son whilst I go back to bed (if he isn't at work) for an hour usually til 0830. I then get up and my other half will go back to bed for ATLEAST a couple of hours. In this time, ive fed our son, changed him, got him dressed, given him breakfast, hoovered, polished, washed up and sterlised his bottles and played with him. My other half then wakes up and takes our son so I can shower or get ready for the day.

My problem lays that when my other half is with our son whilst I shower 9/10 times I get out to hear our son whining about something. I go downstairs and ask what's the matter and my OH says 'he's tired' Now I know he isn't tired, he is bored because all you do with him is sit him on your lap whilst you're on your sports apps or watching golf videos on You Tube. It ABSOLUTELY infuriates me.

Yesterday I asked my OH to clean our bathrooms. (I refuse to clean up his pee from under the seat - rank) He didn't get round to it - he's excuse? I was with our son! Sorry? What do you think I do all day when I'm able to clean and cook and look like a crack head because I haven't taken 2 mins for myself all day?? Put him in a cupboard?? No! It's multi-tasking and you're pure lazy! We both do the same job (I'm currently on maternity leave) so I know damn well that our jobs at work have plenty of downtime so don't use the 'I' work' as an excuse!!!

When I ask him how his day has been at work he doesn't think twice about telling me how he managed to go for breakfast with his team, then use the work gym in the afternoons before coming home. Christ, I barely manage to brush my hair or have a hot drink of a day when I'm at home alone with my son!!

For his birthday in November I took him to Brugge for a weekend, got him a lovely personlised book from our son and and a very expensive golf round at a top course from our son. My birthday was a week after having our son in June and I recieved my gifts 2 weeks late because 'we had a newborn' YOU KNEW WHEN HE WAS COMING!! MY BIRTHDAY IS THE SAME DATE EVERY YEAR! PREPARE FOR THIS SHIT!!

Please tell me that is isn't just me? Am I being reasonable??

Tonight I lost it because I was cooking dinner after being up since 5am with no break at all today (teething sucks) My OH said he would feed our son. Great, fantastic! So he's feeding him and when he is done my OH says he is going upstairs to get changed. Fine. I look over and our son is covered in food from his dinner. So I have to stop cooking dinner to go clean up our son. I go up to tell him dinner is ready and he is sat on the bed on his phone! Again! ARE YOU FOR REAL? Tonight I was about ready to move out!!

Rant. Over.

Ps the bathrooms still aren't cleaned. 🙄