I need some help gd

Porshaa 🎀

Hello ladies I’m in need of some advice literally, I can try to sum it up as much but I have to give the details.. Feel free to read & give input.. I’m 22 yrs old I met my bf in 9th grade he was a senior. I just moved from Florida & was looking for someone I can be cool with but wasn’t expecting em. We saw each other around bc of a family friend ik he was cool with. So ik he was a cool guy, We started as friends of course bc that was the the plan ig but we began to be intimate the following year, but we were at 2 diff parts of life I was fresh bait lol & he was leaving for Military. We remained in contact throughout my 4 years of high school, even when he came to town I would always come see em, boyfriend or not. He was never in a relationship he just being a single guy ig. We were always friends from the jump of the relationship like I said & I’ve always felt some way about em. After my 4 years of high school he was honorably discharged the following year. So we got back in contact & feelings came back & we decided to make it official in 17’. So it’s not like I decide what kind of person this is bc Ik this guy.. So into the relationship very beginning I get his phone & see there’s some stuff that needs to be addressed. Like why is your so called home girl saying she your #1 boo, bihh. So we talk about it “Oo that’s nothing just my friend” okay cool watevee I’m a girl ik how things go.. Now throughout our relationship they be texting & stuff so I’ve decided to get me a FRIEND & text/talk. So this year 19’ we get into a argument & this mf tell me that they had sexual relations, Oo you bihh, so from the jump I’m like Oo no we done it’s over.. & he tries to flip it like most guys & say you texting a guy, but I didn’t fuck em tho.. so I tell em like you gotta stop talking to this girl or something. Truth be told I wouldn’t want that done to me, Ik they had relations but I’m giving em the benefit of the doubt honestly so I’m like watevee text her 😏. & tell me why recently we got into the biggest fight we’ve ever had got physical, but I asked em b4 has he talked to her & said no. Oo I learnt my lesson about going into phones this second time. So today I use his phone & I go look. For #1 he’s talking to her #2 this damn boy worried about her posting a picture & whether it’s gone a body picture.. What the hell does that concern you for??? & when I approach em about it he bring up me talking to guy friends & I shouldn’t have went through phine. So ladies tell me what the hell should I do bc honestly I’m just not with it anymore I’m getting tired honestly, I really appreciate anyone for really reading this ❤️