Will it work out...? And how should I handle this situation..

So I am in LD relationships and I feel like we are not going to last... not becausd I dont want to but because the time difference and amount we will get to see each is minimum. When we see each other is like for a month at a time and 2 to 3 times a year and we meet in different cities Round the country or in my city or his city. We are planning to be together long term in his country after I finish the rest of my education and he settles more into his business. I just feel like after seeing him this time, he came to my home and then we flew in NYC together. It was the most wonderful time spent but after parting from out traveling things changed. For example our calls are less frequent and with alot less effort to make time to speak on the phone.... and how we would interact was different. It kind of broke my heart.. i know other people have worst problems in there relationship but I really do love and want to make it work with him and have our life together.. what do you think the out come is or if you have advice?

Vote below to see results!