My Grandmother’s Ring Broke & My AMAZING BF Surprised Me!

Katherine

I have no words to accurately express how touched and shocked I am. About two weeks ago my lucky ring that my grandmother gave me when I was 11 broke when it fell off my finger in the cold and I didn’t realize it was missing until I got home from school. He went with me to go retrace my steps until we found it in the snow in the parking space I had occupied while at class that day. Someone had backed over it (probably more than once with different people using the parking space throughout the day) and the ring was crushed and cracked but the opal was somehow miraculously fine. I was super upset because this ring was supposed to be a family heirloom I was to pass down to my kids someday but he kept reassuring me we’d figure out how to fix it. Fast forward to today- He’s at work and texts me to go check the mail. When I do I get this cute little package that inside held this beautiful ring! He texted me and asked if I had seen it yet and said he was originally going to surprise me when he got home but he was too excited to wait. He also said he made an appointment with a jewelry repair shop to get my grandmothers ring fixed and we go next week on Tuesday to get it checked out. I am so lucky I’m in love with my best friend and that he understands how important this is to me and was sweet enough to help me get through a really scary stressful situation. 🥰🥰💍