Heartbroken

tiggy

So I just found out my boyfriend has been cheating and lying to me again. He done it last year we had split up and got back together this year. I fell pregnant within the first week of us sleeping together again at beginning of year we know have a three month old beautiful baby girl. She's twelve weeks ExcAtly today.

When I saw he had been cheating and woke him up to ask him ( he has been drinking tonight) he got aggressive he has a point of smashing plates and cups and punching holes in doors ( has happened in past) he went to pick up our baby and I blocked him we have a sleep next to me crib so she was basically next to me in bed and he smacked my arm away quite hard he's never done anything like that before.

I guess I need a friends someone I can talk to without being judge who listens with an open heart. I'm really struggling coping at the moment.

There's not really any point to this post apart from I'm absolutely heartbroken I haven't got any friends because of him I have my sister and my daughter really that's it. Someone tell me how to get over this and without showing my baby I'm completely broken inside.

I love him to pieces but I can't take this no more.

I need to be strong for my baby girl. I just need some reassurance that you can be broken and still be happy for your baby

Xxx