What am I doing with my life

I’m 19 turning 20 in a few months. I have been to three different colleges (from the UK) and idk why I struggle so much in classes with staying focus. I’ve had anxiety all my life and someone’s I really struggle to have the will to leave my house which in turn has an affect on my attendance in class. All 3 colleges have kicked me out because of my poor attendance and now idk what to do. I have no qualifications to attend university unless I go back into a new college which I know will not work out. I just feel like I’m on a treadmill just going nowhere. I see no future for myself and I have no1 to talk to. I’ve barely told anyone( family or friends) that I’ve been kicked out of another college because all they do is just lecture me or laugh and say things that hurt my feelings so I tend to avoid them.

I know I’m capable and actually have a knack for sciences and I really want to go into humanitarian work in labs working on diagnosing and treating people in need but you see I need education for that and certain qualifications but I physically can’t go through that again. I really just want to give up with life.