Any SLPs? How soon can a child get help with articulation?

My daughter is 2.5 and she has trouble pronouncing her r’s and s’s. She has a very advanced vocabulary for her age, but many have difficulty understanding her. I had speech therapy in elementary school for my r’s and hated every second of it. I was made fun of by other children and forced to put peanut butter on the roof of my mouth to try to pronounce correctly. I dreaded every lesson and I would love to try to intervene early for my daughter. I’m planning on homeschooling so she wouldn’t have the option of seeing a speech therapist in school. Any advice appreciated.

Edit to add: I am not homeschooling to avoid SLP for my child (I literally asked how soon I could get her help before becoming school aged) and the fact that anyone would assume from my post that this was my reasoning is just dumb. I brought up my own experience because it happened when I was age 7-8 and I don’t want to wait that long. I don’t need life lessons on homeschooling and what a commitment or a mistake it would be- I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS ADVICE.