Advice on how to handle a divorce with a child involved

Ana

I no longer want to be married to my husband because he's very toxic and I'm done with him. We have an almost 8 month old so it makes it harder for me. We're living in texas with his parents right now but I'm from Cali and that's where my family is. I want to leave but my husband won't let me leave with my daughter. He's lied to me so much always getting apps that he shouldn't have. First it was tinder and I asked for a divorce but forgave him. I just found out he has meetme and other apps he shouldn't have. He also has anger problems. He has yelled at the top of his lungs at me just because I confronted him about all these dumb stuff he's done and it's always in front of our daughter. He insults me and cusses. Yesterday he couldn't handle me telling him I want to go back to Cali with my daughter because I'm tired of dealing with his anger and lies and he went outside and was yelling like crazy, comes inside still yelling like crazy (at me), breathing all crazy, and he had the most evil look on his face while looking at me I thought he was gonna hit me honestly. His parents can't do much and he won't listen when they tell him to calm down. They want us to work things out but I will never be able to trust him again. I've tried so many times to not give up always asking for marriage counseling and he didn't wanna do it. He told me he's gonna get help for his anger but now I don't really care. I'm exhausted and deserve to be happy. Any advice on how to go about going back to Cali with my daughter? I at least want to be separated and eventually get a divorce because I'm done being the best wife I could be to him when he can't appreciate what I've done for him. I'm scared he'll try to take her away. He can't even change a poopy diaper because it's gross to him. He's only done it once and she's about to be 8 months. He wouldn't be able to handle taking care of her for one day