A lot of swearing sorry.. I need to get this out...

I've been telling so alone with dealing with my problems... My boyfriend makes me admit what it is we argue a lot and long then when we calm down he'll say" let's just drop it?" I don't want to but I say yes and I really fucking hurts me because he never fixes them he just pushes them aside, he gets mad when I don't say what's wrong then he don't even try to fix all the fucking things I've told him... It's Isley about him and other girls, he not cheating or anything, I'm just vary vary insecure.. And he knows that but he still talks about the girls at his school, when he never talks about in that way ever, he's been following all of his ex's on Instagram, I told him it bothers me so fucking much he said he'd delete it but it's been to fucking weeks and it's still there.. And there's this teacher at his school that is vary touchy and flirty with him my best friend sent me a picture of her arm around him close to his body ... Just lately I've been feeling so unattractive unwanted and not feeling how I used to with him.. I feel like he's sick of me.. We've been together for 1 1/2 years I love him so damn much I tell him every day and he says it back more than me but he doesn't know how emotionally unstable and damaged I am.. I'm so scared...