Stay here or go home?

So my bf and I have been together for over 2 years and we’ve been living together for a year. We live in his moms house so we could help his mom and grandma since they’re getting old and not able to get up and do things like us. My bf is 13 years older than me. We live in California and I had this plan to achieve things and I haven’t done any of it. I’ve honestly been struggling since I got here. I went home for thanksgiving and I haven’t been home over a year so being with my family made me miss home so much I didn’t wanna come back here. I wanted my boyfriend and I to move back to where I used to live just because it’s affordable and we’d be able to survive but at the same time I know I can’t ask him of that because he has to take care of his family. I wanna go back home because of my siblings and because I think it’d be easier for me to actually get my stuff together and get a actual career going. My siblings are young and I don’t wanna miss out on anything anymore. I want to stay here because of my boyfriend but I wanna go back home because I feel like it’d be in my best interest but I know that would mean losing my relationship. What should I do ?