Crush???

Jasmine

So basically I’ve known this guy for a few weeks now and he goes to 8th period really early since his last class is next door and I have 7th period in that class so I always see him and I have him one of

my paper stars that I make. One day at lunch I was talking to him and I was cold and he offered me his sweater. After school I told my friend I wish I had his number and at that moment he sent me a gif that said nice sweater and is that my sweater. We texted for a while then FaceTimed until he had to go and we continued texting. (He said I could keep his sweater for a while) I went to school wear a shirt and his sweater over it cause I’m cold all the time. After school, after an event we texted and FaceTimed til like midnight. Today we went caroling and I went to eat lunch with him and again I was cold and he gave me his expensive jacket which I gave back at the end of the trip and we’ve been texting. He asks me who I like and I’m very obvious when I have a crush on someone and he’s like well I kinda already know. Now at this point it’s just him asking and me saying well there’s no point for me to tell you and him replying something like why? Any advice? (Sorry for typing so much)