should I revenge cheat (back) 🥴

so I don’t know WHAT THE FUCKS wrong with this broke ass bum boyfriend of mine but we stay with his friend and his mama and the friend is a known man whore and he fucks on every female whether they ugly or not he does that. he even tried to freak on my ex friend and she’s pregnant. anyway in these “ apartments “ it’s this young girl (I believe she said she was 17) I just know she still in school and my boyfriend is 19...about to be 20 so they been fucking around when he said we broke up but my mom also stays in these apartments and her and her boyfriend’s room view can see the playground and one night, before I moved in with him, said that they saw him and this nasty ass ugly hoe ass bitch riding on his back and then playing in my hair. mind you he said we broke up but my memory ain’t that bad I know we wasn’t broken up at this time so I’m angry about this. fun fact: it is true that when people break up they are single and can do as they please but me, I don’t date, talk to, or fuck on other people if I break up with somebody. anyway, fast forward, I got over this shit even though he didn’t tell me and right away: I had to find out by my mom smh and months later. so this time, when I still haven’t moved in yet his bitch ass tripping for no reason 🙄 me and him got into a physical fight and he ran to star of hope where I was staying and told the security guard to call the police so I ran to the “ apartments “ where my mom stays and where I stay at now and told her about the situation because he broke my phone and I didn’t know her number by heart. that incident got me kicked out and now I stay in these apartments. this situation we “ broke up “ again over his dumbass for no reason and just now when we got out the shower we was talking about this hoe girl and I asked if he liked her since he always talking about her and he told me yesterday that he’s attracted to her and other dumb shit that made me slap the shit outta his mouth like he did me yesterday. well I sat on the couch and he asked was I mad “ cause I saw she texted him “ and no I didn’t see the text, I just had a attitude cause this one dumbass nigga who think he can treat me any kind of way 🖕🏽they was texting and he didn’t show me they whole text I just told him I was gone inbox him and start some shit if he didn’t block her and he got defensive and did what I said. now should I be messy and petty and say something to her and should I cheat...back ? she sees US in the hallway and speaks to him but the bitch couldn’t speak to me like I won’t spit on her. I feel like that’s very disrespectful of her knowing we together. what should I do ? both ? this a rant not no judgement time.