Hurting inside

I wont let my husband see how much I'm hurting right now. Last night, he told me his baby mama was blowing up his phone and then he called her just to be accused by her of him deleting messages on her phone from when they were together. He had used her phone when he dropped his daughter off to call someone he couldn't get ahold of. But then last night he tells me that he still loves her and that if him and I dont work out then they'll probably end up getting back together. That was a shot to my heart. Then Friday night he claimed to be at work overnight guarding a bank in Maine even though he works for a restoration company here in New Hampshire. It doesnt make sense because wouldnt the cops guard the bank? Then the first thing he did when he got home Saturday morning after waking me up without kissing me was jump in the shower. He also changed his lockscreen and homescreen photos. Since we had gotten together his homescreen was the very first pic we had of us together and his lockscreen was us at a concert. But I noticed he changed those. Yet I havent asked about it. Maybe I'm reading too much into it and just worried he doesnt want me anymore but please... someone just let me know what you think about what's going on