Huge mistake... I think I ruined something wonderful....

Monday was wonderful, we chatted with friends between classes and sang to each other, it was so perfect. We snuggled and you held me close..

Later I was feeling insecure and hurt by things beyond your control. And I told you Monday that I felt that sometimes we weren’t working out. You expressed that it had happened far too much and We messaged about it and I felt we were on the same page. I didn’t mean it as we should break up or that I’m unhappy but more because I want to work on it. I’m sorry that I hurt you with my actions and my words....

Tuesday I called you and I explained what I had meant by it but you seemed a bit distant...

today we saw one another between my exams and we cuddled but you seemed more distant than usual and avoided cuddling unless I asked. You held my hand a little lighter and spoke more to the room than to me. Things seemed alright though. Tonight you got a dog and she is almost as precious as you. But you have ignored my messages. Something you would never do.... you have read them and not replied ....

Now it is late and I am alone, I can feel my heart breaking with each passing moment and as I cry and write this, unable to sleep, I regret more than anything else having ever sent that message. I truly love you and not until now did I really understand what it means for something to be “not working” vs feeling like it’s not working. I never intended to hurt you nor to leave you but I feel you slipping away from me and it hurts more than I can say