Anyone else?

Kristen • Pregnant with baby #3! My boyfriends first, it's new and exciting! Can't wait until August!
Does anyone else here have a SO that seems to always put work ahead of home? I'm not complaining that my boyfriend is a hard worker. It's just that everything is all about work. All the time. Even when he's not at work, he's talking about it or talking to people from work. I feel like no matter what I do or say to him that I will never come first. His reasoning is always that he's doing it for me. I told him if I'm not pregnant this month, then we need to stop trying because he won't have the time to put in at home with a newborn. Now he's mad at me. He just got promoted and he's a general manager now. I get that it comes with a lot more pressure, as I just got promoted to an assistant manager with the same company. But when he's at work 60-70 hours a week, when he really only has to work 50, it gets a little frustrating. I'm not sure what to do. Anytime I talk to him about it, he just gets mad at me.