Father getting married!

Emily

Alright so last night my father came home, while him and his girlfriend started on dinner he said "Mom, we are going to have a little talk"

Now I paniced and thought of every bad thing I have done since I started living with my father but when I tried to stand he said "Oh no no, we are doing it digitally"

This was the convo

I am beyond happy and I honestly love his girlfriend, she is bipolar and does scream alot but I try to help as best as possible since she doesn't take her meds. And you guys don't understand how important that felt to me that he asked me first.

I lived with my mother for 7 years, she got married to a man I was never introduced to and dated many before that. Forced us to move to a new house and suddenly brought 2 more kids into the home(step sisters). My step dad was a trucker (So is my real father) and is never home. My mother never truely took care of us and just wanted to party and drink all night which led me to take care of my siblings while she cheats on her husband with as many men as possible.

My father on the other hand has been dating his girlfriend Jess for over 7 years, helps her with her bipolar whenever she gets stressed. And honestly tries to make sure everyone is comfortable before he does something.

Sorry for the rant, I am just very emotional over how my father gave me a voice before doing so and I can't wait for him to ask her!