Crying over my sex life

Mattie
I have a high sex drive. I thought my SO did too because he was complaining about lack of sex in his past relationships. We use to have sex 4-5 times a week sometimes twice a day. Now it's barely once a week. I've tried talking to him about it, tried to play with his manly parts to get it started but he brushes me off. I litterally asked him to have sex with me twice on two different occassions this week and it just hasn't happened. I don't know what to do. I tried explaining to him that I have a high sex drive and that it isn't just sex for me. Its something I can give him and him only. A way to show my love and affection for him. A way that only me and him can bond. I've tried everything. And when it does happen it's so great but it doesn't last that long and then it's another week-week and a half before he even thinks about it. We are TTC and it's getting to the point to where I get really emotional and upset about it. He complains that I don't try to make the first move so then I have to e plain to him that me playing with his dick and grinding and kissing on him is the first fucking move and that I'm trying tired of getting rejected. I've tried holding out and disracting myself from the wanting but nothing works. Its kissing me off because we only have sex when HE decides he wants to.