17 days late

Heather

A little history. My husband and I have a blended family, totaling 8 between us(he has five, I have three). We agreed very early on in our relationship that we did NOT need one together. So much so that two years ago I had my girls refurbished(and I LOVE them! Some days are no bra days!!) and he went and had the snip done. Now, I know that NO method of birth control is completely effective, however the failure rate for those is way less than female birth control methods. Well........... November I had a completely normal for me period. Four days, looked like Jaws was loose in my uterus, you get the idea. This month, come time for the Red Nile, and all I got was two small spots(always a rust color) with no clots or increase. I honestly felt wasteful changing pads. There have been no significant stressors or life changes outside of my grandmother passing(but we ALL knew it was coming so I was at peace with it). I’ve taken two tests, both BFN, but my body is extra. With all three of my previous pregnancies, I didn’t show positive until well into my second month of pregnancy. I’m waiting to see what next month does, but could this be possible implantation spotting? Oh, sensitive boobs and muscle aches in my lower belly(the feeling pretty much disappeared after my boob implant surgery). And my SO hasn’t gone back for any of his yearly counts like the doctor recommends.