Opinions PLEASE

Kayleen

Ok so here is the story as quickly as I can sum it up.... I’ve had a few drs Appointments and one ultrasound. I will not “need another one” I was told. So here’s the thing......My HCG was doubling perfectly, in the time frame, even after it reached 6k which can take 4 days to double. Here is a pic of my levels.

So around 6 weeks, (probably more like 5+5 according to MY dates not just my LMP) I had an ultrasound that just showed a small sack. That was when my HCG was around 6k. I’m currently around 7+2 and 4 days ago started lightly spotting. No clots or heavy bleeding just pinkish mucus when I wiped. This lasted about 3 days and had stopped: I called my dr who said I could collect any tissue to be tested and she was sorry for my loss. This would be MC 4 in 3 years. So here’s where it gets weird. I still FEEL pregnant. I have all of my symptoms and I couldn’t even bring myself to drink a glass of wine on Xmas even though I was told I was miscarrying. This is my most recent pregnancy test taken about 5 min ago.

So my question is, is there still a CHANCE??? Or am I just wishful thinking? Please if ANYONE has gone through anything similar please tell me what to do or think, stories are appreciated!! ( I also wanted to say that after my ultrasound I was told to expect to bleed then, however the drs were shocked to test me a few days later and have it be over 11k. They still said expect a loss. Tell me your stories please!!! I’m going crazy. Thanks so much!!! ❤️ oh and if you read this far, you’re an angel ❤️😊