2 Guys... What to do?!?

Okay my ex and I broke up recently because of his busy schedule and he wanted time to focus on work and not have a distraction. We decided to stay friends. I started to go out on dates with a new guy shortly after. The new guy is such a gentleman and I like him a lot, but then I went to hang out with my ex as friends and he said he still loves me and wants a second chance to see if we can work out with a long distance relationship, I said we can but that he is basically on square one, since he broke my heart. That he can take me on dates but that doesn't mean we are together, he can see other people and so can I.
 So he took me on a date and one thing lead to another and we ended up having sex... We decided to just forget about it and continue dating and seeing where it can lead and if we should get back in a relationship. So I kept going on dates with the new guy too, and well me and the new guy just had sex tonight.... I honestly don't know what to do... I've only had sex with 2 people before and this is not like me at all... I don't know if the new guy is seeing other girls either by the way, as we are just going on dates and not actually in a relationship. I just don't know what to do, was it wrong of me to have sex with both of them? Should I tell the new guy that I'm also seeing someone else? Please give me some advice