Husband doesn't want a baby right now.

Madison

My husband and I are young and I was diagnosed with PCOS right before the wedding. A few weeks after the diagnosis I got pregnant our miracle baby if you will. Then I had a miscarriage a week after the wedding. This lot a lot of strain on our relationship, but what is happening now is I am being told by doctors that my time is running out to have biological kids, and even though he was excited before he doesnt want to try now. He feels we aren't ready but our families have voiced that they will support us financially if we need it. He still says that we can try later even though we probably cant. I now think that I may be pregnant and he thinks it's just the hormones I'm on for PCOS. I'm really struggling here because we both see each others perspective but I feel like having a child while we still can is very important and the want to be pregnant is so real. I'm just very torn because there is nothing I can do to convince him to try. But I also might be pregnant and I dont want him to think I tried to baby trap him.