What should I do?

I’ve been dating my boyfriend a little over a month. I’m 21, he’s 19. We’ve both dated some pretty toxic people in the past, however, my family has welcomed him with open arms. His family, however, hasn’t.

We are home for college break and I live 40 mins from the college, he lives in the town. He’s come over to hang out a few times, however, his parents refuse to let him stay the night. We’ve made it clear we won’t be in the same room, or same floor. It hasn’t been so bad, but he leaves at 11. The worst was we all went Christmas shopping and didn’t get home till 12 and the roads were shit. His parents however were already to bed and he drive home in it.

I’m not invited to family functions, which I would get, however he’s come to all mine.

I understand most people think we moved fast, and his parents probably think it. They have even told him they don’t want him hang out with me so much.

We have talked it over with eachother though and agree we care about eachother very much and can already see a future together.

I’m not sure what to do. I don’t party or anything. As far as I can tell, my only major flaw is that I don’t work during the school year, I’m getting a job this semester but they don’t know. I drive, get good grades, don’t drink or smoke, and come from good family.

Maybe it’s just his past girls that make them hesitant?