Pregnant after a miscarriage and Birth of twins.

Bethany • Happily Married💍👫. First baby is in heaven👼. Momma to 2 boys 🧒🧒. Pregnant🤰with baby girl 👶.

I can't believe that I'm saying this but here we go again. Recently I had twin boys and I have not been feeling well. I have been nauseous and I got into the Doctor's office today and they did a sonogram and I got blood tests done. My HCG levels are through the roof. I know that it's so close but I'm pregnant again.

This little one is a surprise blessing from God. I am currently 3 weeks and 6 days which is very early on but I'm excited. I am experiencing things earlier in this pregnancy than in my last pregnancy. All three of my living children will be close in age. I was shocked when I saw that little one on the screen but I am happy to know that I'm not feeling well for a good reason. I can't wait to tell my husband. My father in law knows but no one else does. I plan on waiting until Tuesday to announce this to my family including my husband because he didn't know that I went to the Doctor today. I want to surprise everyone and I know that my husband loves surprises.