New boyfriend

Kiersten

So I have this new boyfriend and I just started dating him yesterday. This is what I sent him. And I wanna know if It was too much

So anyhow. Jeradiah treated me like shit. Like complete shit. And so I am very paranoid and very heartbroken about the shit he did/said. He caused me a lot of trust issues and cheated a bunch. I was mentally abused. So if I cry over silly little arguments don’t think I’m crazy or sum. I say sorry a lot even if I don’t need to. Because that’s what happens. I constantly need reassurance that you do wanna be with me and that you do care about me. And I’ll do the same thing. And if I do/say something that you don’t like please tell me because it’ll just make things harder. And as I’m telling you this and you’re thinking “damn this girl too much” just tell me. Don’t ever be afraid to tell me how you feel. And if you lose feelings, don’t hide it like he did. Because that’ll just hurt me more. That’s all I have to say. I’m sorry if it’s a lot but I promise I’m gonna try and make things easier for the both of us. ♥️