For the person who is feeling alone

I have been pretty sensitive after my chemical pregnancy and i feel like we don’t talk about that enough on here... this is me opening this conversation up for people to vent and talk about it.... this is my situation:

Hello, so this might be a longer post but i decided to write this out Bc i don’t want any girl to feel alone rn. Recently, my bf decided he wanted to have a child with me. I was shocked, considering he was broken up with in previous relationships Bc he wasn’t ready to start a family and get married. We tried a few times and he told me he prayed every night that we would have a baby. He even told his brother about us ttc. I started getting faint lines and thinking i was crazy. I finally got a faint positive and was so excited. That day i had brown discharge and later, started heavily spotting brown(which is so weird for my period). He still kept hope and seemed super excited. The next day, my period started like normal. He still held on to hope. I believed it was a chemical pregnancy. I took a few more pregnancy tests and the line seemed to still be there and getting darker after the time period. My bf believed i was still pregnant( don’t know why). His hope made me kind of hopeful. A few days after Christmas, we went on a double date with my bff and his brother. My bff wasn’t very interested in the movie so she was whispering to me and giggling. When we got back home my bf seemed aggravated. We got into a small argument and he admitted that our entire situation ttc was stressing him out and made him irritable(which i understand). He said a few more things like “i think we should just wait” etc etc... at this point, my heart kind of shattered. He went from talking about the future with this potential baby, making vivid plans, and being excited to this. We talked more the next day and he decided he would rather wait. I understand that men make impulsive decisions. And other than this, he is AMAZING. Like the best guy ever. I also think it’s sucks for me Bc there were times where we tried after i got faint lines, so there’s still potential for a baby there. After the chemical pregnancy, I’ve been pretty sensitive and i feel like a lot of people don’t talk about that enough on here, so I’m opening this up for women who need to talk and vent.