Daycare starts tomorrow...

B

We are sending our LO to an in home daycare starting tomorrow but I will be working from home. I have been dreading this day for the past month. I don't know how I am going to deal with seeing his empty bed, changing table and various baby things all day. I really don't know how I'm going to get through this. Just needing some words of encouragement I guess 😭 💔. My husband doesn't seem nearly as affected as I am by this.

Update: My hubby dropped him off this morning (I reminded him to take him out of his car seat and hand him to his teacher) and there were tears as soon as I shut the car door. Luckily I got to go feed him on lunch and he looked exhausted and out of it 😭 he only ate an ounce from the bottle at both of his feedings. He seemed more aware after I fed him and I got some smiles. We hung out for a little before I had to go back home to work. At pick up he was asleep on his teacher though but was hungry again, and I fed him before heading home. I haven't cried this much or felt this heartbroken, I missed him with my whole being and it felt so wrong being away from him. Hoping tomorrow will be easier...if only a little and next week will be a little easier still. He is sleeping on me as I'm writing this...here comes the tears again... Thanks for letting me know im not alone and all the encouragement. P.S. chocolate helps a little 😭