due in two weeks... realization breakdown

Today my husband and I were talking about when to fly in his mom and little brother bc they want to be there for the birth. We are first time parents, and I feel like this pregnancy has flown by. They’re coming at mid next week, and he said to me “we really need to take advantage of these next few days as just a couple.” And that hit me so hard, I can’t stop crying. It’s not a bad thing, it’s just realizing everything is about to change. We won’t have this freedom of going out on dates and on random road trips anymore. It’s all hitting me now. We just finished settling into our new home and I feel like everything is happening so fast. I’m so happy and excited for this baby to get here, but it’s scary to me leaving the past behind and starting this new chapter with three of us instead of two. I’m so blessed to be having this child, and now I feel selfish for crying over the fact that it’ll be three of us now. It’s just hard to imagine how everything will change. I know I sound ridiculous. Just hoping someone can relate. My husband doesn’t even know I’m hiding in the bathroom right now crying as he finishes planning things with his mother. This just feels so surreal, and I don’t want him to think I’m not ready because I am. I think it’s just nerves and hormones and so many other thoughts and emotions going through my head right now.