Not ready

Mo

Sooo I've seen so many posts on here about most of you being ready for this baby to come out or jealous of those who already had their babies. As I am in horrible pain and SO ready for this baby to come out I truly have the worst anxiety about having this baby. I'm not ready. Like my body is extremely ready but I'm not sure my mind is. I'm 38 weeks but since around 34ish I have been feeling like I could go into labor at any moment! This is my 3rd baby, but my son and this one will be Irish twins. My son was born 1-4-19 but my due date was 1-11-19. Honestly I just feel like I HAVE to make it past his birthday and his party before I have this baby and the feeling of not getting out of bed gets stronger every day. But honestly I just feel guilty for having 2 babies so close together and feel like I've taken away special bonding time from my son because hes still very attached to me and I know hes going to be upset that I'll be focusing on the new baby. I DO NOT WANT HIM TO FEEL LIKE THAT. It is killing me!!!! I feel like a horrible mother and I honestly hope this baby waits just as long as she possibly can to make her appearance so her brother can enjoy being the youngest child for just A LITTLE bit longer. Thanks for listening to me go on and on. I know I should have thought about this before getting pregnant but unfortunately I didn't. 🙄😫