Boyfriend problem

Jenny

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been going through a lot of problems lately. Today we got into it about a fucking movie smh.

Last night I asked him if me and him could watch a movie today since we barely do and he agreed. When he was at work he was acting sweet and everything then when he got home he just changed. He got home and called me (we were watching a movie over the phone since he lives an hr away) It’s so weird how he just changes. He was on the game and I was already not in the mood to watch the movie and I figured it’d be good news for him so he can play the game more. He thought I was mad so he got off the game and went on netflix. Before he got off I told him he didn’t have to bc im not even focused on watching a movie right now. So he gets mad because I said I didn’t wanna watch it anymore and just hangs up on me and starts texting me going off on me smh - imma show the messages from when he was at work which are *green* before everything started and the ones from after this happened *blue*

Lately I’ve been feeling like everything I do is a problem to him. He only acts lovey and sweet whens he’s gone but when we’re together he’s hostile and cold. The only reason I didn’t wanna watch the movie was because he had me crying all last night and he just left me (check my last post to know why) and I felt uncomfortable. I asked to watch it before I started crying - but he’s also diagnosed w/ bipolar disorder 2 and depression