I have a complicated sex lifešŸ˜‚ please helpā€¼ļø

Iā€™ve been with my bf for 2 years now heā€™s is my first in sex and Iā€™m his fourth but I wouldnā€™t say that means heā€™s experienced cause he had just fucked them once and thatā€™s just nothing Soooo

1. basically he doesnā€™t last long he only lasts like 2-3 mins which means that I donā€™t cum/orgasm. People say to spend more time on foreplay but that doesnā€™t help cause he does cum when I give him head and when we fuck he still doesnā€™t last but I feel like this happens cause we donā€™t have much sex cause we donā€™t have timešŸ™ƒ so I get that I just had to let that outšŸ˜‚

2. Since he doesnā€™t last on top of that when we fuck I donā€™t feel anything so it gets me emotional and I even start to cryšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø thereā€™s been times when it had felt good and times it donā€™t. I heard itā€™s normal to not feel pleasure but still itā€™s just frustrating.

3. I get shy in bedšŸ˜­(keep in mind heā€™s my first) when he makes the move to start sex I just get shy and feel awkward but I just suck it up and play along. Also he be wanting me to touch myself but I say no cause Iā€™m just too shyšŸ˜­šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø (I feel that the shyness connects to not having much sex)

4. When he gives me head it doesnā€™t feel as good as I want it to be. Im his first on eating a girl out so I be patient with that and I tell him what I like and he just doesnā€™t get it

Overall we love eachother and we try to make things better in bed but it just be hard when we both donā€™t have much experience. And I get frustrated cause heā€™s my first I have ZERO experience with sex I need advice Iā€™ll appreciate itšŸ˜«šŸ’œ