Boyfriend doesn’t want baby #2

Heather

EDIT TO ADD : thank you all for your advice!! He is FULLY aware that I am not on birth control because it never did well with me. He finished in me & then made jokes like “ha you better not get pregnant.” We’ve been using the pull out method for a couple of years now & he & I both know it is not a safe form of protection & that one of these days were gonna slip up but he can’t take the responsibility that he slipped up. I’m keeping the baby whether he likes it or not. We’ve been together for 7 years & has known that I do not believe in abortions for myself since we got pregnant with our first. I have a back up plan just in case things do fall apart. I did leave after the argument & gave him some time to cool off but he’s still not talking to me so whatever 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m gonna shine with or without him. 💘

I just found out that I’m pregnant Thursday but my boyfriend wants me to terminate. Weve been together for almost 7 years & we have a 3 1/2 year old. We are usually pretty safe but he didn’t pull out ONE time last month & boom. I could never have an abortion. But the problem is that he’s blaming this all on me too, I should’ve been on birth control & all kinds of other shit. He’s on a rage right now & is pissed about the entire situation. Says that it’s holding us back from everything, etc etc. Saying he’s going to disappear & that the kid is going to be a bastard child.

Again, I could never get an abortion but am worried our relationship will be completely ruined. What do I do? I’m so emotional.