Haven’t heard from bf since he told parents we’re expecting

So my bf and I have known each other for a long time and his mother has never liked me. She’s the toxic enabling type that always has something negative to say and messed up priorities for what’s “best” for her adult children... anyway, we’ve been holding out on telling people and I am 20 weeks today. We agreed to share on New Years for many reasons, first and foremost because of our age and I wanted to make sure everything is ok, and just being so busy and knowing how his family can be with the drama... so he informed me earlier that he was going to share our ultrasound video with them, to which I responded ok. I have not heard anything from him since for hours, which is really unlike him. No response to text, social media, phone, nothing. Now I’m wondering what she said to him... the nerve of this woman. He showed me texts from her a couple of months ago where she was repeatedly prying about our sex life and trying to find any issue at all, to twist him into thinking anything negative, then asked him if there are any other girls he finds attractive and to forget about me. So I’m just sitting here wondering if she just was a complete b*tch and he doesn’t like what she had to say and is upset about it, or if he is going to leave me. It’s unlike him to act like this, apart from a few other instances I know of where his family has given him a hard time about a variety of things...he usually texts/calls me all the time...gAnyone have any insight to pregnancy/SO’s family’s negative responses? Thank you.