I was about to drop kick my husband 🤨 UPDATE !!!

🌺DunDun🌺

So yesterday I posted about my positive ovulation test ( if you ladies remember) . So I’m waiting till his ass comes home , so he did and we got it on . Tell me why his ass throws me off when it came for him , but went right back on doing it ( literally came for him on me , then puts it right back in ) and we finish . I mean he was already done , obviously but you know , this lady needs her needs as well 💁🏼‍♀️ anyways , was I fucjin livid 😫 I didn’t wanna ruin the moment at that time ( cause I’m not that type of woman ) and freaks out cause he didn’t come in me what not . So once we got done , I asked him ( nicely) why did you do that , he says it was just that moment and loves coming on me what not ( man thing I guess ) so I didn’t mind it , but COME ON 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 like from ALL DAYS LMAO now I have to ask , you think I still have a chance ? Like I said , I’m probably ovulating today ( maybe 😬😩😩) have to test later today . But what are the chances ? That he came out of me , then out it right back in ( right away ) . Anyways that was pretty much my day ( last night ) . How are you ladies doing ? 😩🥰

UPDATE ! So I just took another ovulation test , please let me know , if this looks like a positive or I missed it 😫😩 I’ll be taking another one later tonight ( like I did yesterday) around 8 and I’ll update on that , if you ladies wanna know 😏😬

Without flash

With flash ( makes a bit of a difference, weird ) anyways what do you ladies think , did I miss my chance 😏

And just a reminder , this was last night’s one ( around 8ish ) . Btw still cramping , and bloated . Ugh thanks my lovelies 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰